Muhammad Hai…, Home Buyer in Oxford, CT

I am interested in this property for investment / potentially personal move purposes. Call on cell 2034824090

Asked by Muhammad Haider, Oxford, CT Wed Dec 24, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1072227209-21125-E-Pickett-St…

Answers

4
Lucinda Tkach, , Phoenix, AZ
Wed Dec 24, 2008
Muhammad,

I hope you have recieved some feedback on the property. There are many awesome properties available in that area for a great value.

If you would like any further assistance feel free to contact me!

Lucinda
Stew Keene, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Dec 24, 2008
Muhammad,

I left you a message on your mobile phone and I'm sure you have started to receive phone calls already.

The advice you received of calling the listing agent directly is ill advised. We have continual problems with what we call "dual agency" issues arising from listing agents that represent sellers and their interests and only own honesty to the buying client. It creates a problem with conflict of interest. You certainly wouldn't hire the same attorney to represent you that is also representing the other party, would you?

The best way to move forward is to have an independent realtor or agent here pursue this on your behalf and this would better protect you.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Stew Keene
Ph (480) 220-7491
Fax (866- 711 8573
StewKeene@yahoo.com
Keller Williams - Scottsdale, AZ
2008-2009 Master of Real Estate award recipient
Richard Dobb…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Dec 24, 2008
Hello, Muhammad. This home is new construction by KB Homes in Queen Creek. I would be happy to work with you to help you purchase the home. You can reach me vis email anytime today.

Rick Dobbles
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Wed Dec 24, 2008
Muhammad please contact the listing agent direct at 561-853-1288 as they may not see your post here to send you more information. Good luck with your search.
Web Reference:  http://www.ScottSellsNH.com