I am interested in this property but I was told it is a pre-forcoulser house. Is this trure? What does that mean? Is the owner looking to sell?

Asked by Wafaa Hilo, Saco, ME Mon Dec 21, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1093572077-16-Richards-Way-Sa…

Answers

2
CJ Dubois-Co…, Agent, Saco, ME
Mon Dec 21, 2009
Good morning, Wafaa,

This property is in a very desirable neighborhood of Saco. Pre-foreclosure means it is possible this property could be sold as a "short sale" before the bank forecloses on it. Patience is the key when making offers on short sales, however, if you are not in a hurry, it is worth giving it a try. This is a beautiful home!

Feel free to contact me to discuss your real estate plans further at: CJ Dubois-Cote, Prudential Prime Properties, 207-615-1663 or cindy@prubay.com.
Margaret Mit…, Agent, York, ME
Mon Dec 21, 2009
Hi - This property is for sale. It was listed November 22, 2009 at a list price of $375,000. It is "subject to lien holder (bank) approval". In addition, a buyer must pay a loss mitigation fee of $2,500 at closing. The property is easy to show so if you would like to see it, please email or phone.
Margaret Mitchell
Coldwell Banker Yorke Realty
O: 207-363-4300 X107 C: 207-752-3489
Margaret@MargaretMitchellRE.com