Roger, Home Buyer in Hesperia, CA

I am interested in this property. Can you give me more info on it?

Asked by Roger, Hesperia, CA Sun May 3, 2009

1) Can you give me more info on it?
2) Where is the auction at?
3) Time & date?
Thank you.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2003939074--Kelton-Ct-San-…

Answers

2
Jeffrey Doug…, , San Diego, CA
Sun May 3, 2009
Sorry Roger, This sale is pre-foreclosure with a published sale date of 6/12/09. If you wish to buy on the Courthouse Steps you will need cash and understand that the sale may be delayed or the Owner may sell on a short sale or redeem the back payments or do a loan modification. This particular property is showing a number of Notice of Defaults over the years. These Notice of Sale are published with the sale date and time usually 3 months from the Notice of Default.

Once the property is foreclosed it will be back on the market as an REO (Lender Owned) sale. This can take several to as many as 6 months. The property will be placed in the Sandicor MLS and priced at market value.

I have listed a blog post on the foreclosure timeline for you below:
Jeffrey Doug…, , San Diego, CA
Sun May 3, 2009
Dear Roger,

The property is located at 5664 Kelton Ct in San Diego. The projected sale date is June 12, 2009 with an estimated bid of $22,470.

If you are interested in foreclosure or pre-foreclose properties in a given zip code or area you can search for them free at my website, the link is provided below.