I am interested in this location (i.e. King Richards Court, Deerfield, IL.. I would like to know the address so I can decide if I want to go further.

Asked by johnandpatdzak, Deerfield, IL Thu Dec 13, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3092390992--King-Richards-…

Answers

5
Michele Wils…, Agent, Lake Forest, IL
Wed Jan 9, 2013
Hi John & Pat,
There are other homes available in this area you might be interested in. Ley me know if we can help you.
Lynne Butler, Agent, Deerfield, IL
Sat Dec 29, 2012
There was a house at 965 King Richards Ct. It was on the market for $475,000 and sold for $440,000 in October. What housing requirements are important to you? I will be happy to provide you with information and show you any of the homes that you might want to visit. I have been a Broker with Coldwell Banker for many years and not only have knowledge about Deerfield but of all the North Shore and surrounding communities as well. You can contact me on my cell at 847-899-5252 or by e-mail at lynne.butler@cbexchange.com. I look forward to helping you.
Lynne Butler
Erin Rutman, Agent, Highland Park, IL
Sun Dec 16, 2012
This property on King Richards Court is not yet listed on the MLS. The home is pending foreclosure and if/when it becomes available it will be listed in the system. If you have interest in Deerfield or the surrounding suburbs, I am happy to help answer any questions that you may have. Erin Rutman @ Coldwell Banker Deerfield 312-545-4814.
Susie Raffel…, Agent, Deerfield, IL
Thu Dec 13, 2012
This property is not currently on the market. It was last listed for sale in 2009. A Lis Pendens or action was taken against this property in November 2010. If this home becomes available it is definitely worth taking a look at. Please feel free to contact us at 847-921-1207 for more information!
Then, what was the address?
Flag Thu Dec 13, 2012
Tami Leviton, Agent, Highland Park, IL
Thu Dec 13, 2012
Hi, I just checked the MLS , there aren't any properties for sale on King Richards. I checked the link you provided and it says pre-forclosure/lis pendens , which means the bank doesnt not own this property as of yet. The loan amount that is owed is $510,000 , this homeowner as of now does not have his house up for sale, he could try to do a short sale , loan modification, or let it eventually go into foreclosure ( which could take years). Please feel free to call me if you have any other questions. Tami Leviton 847-962-3850