Property Q&A in Indianapolis>Question Details

Sharon Anton…, Home Buyer in Augusta, GA

I am interested in this house. Can you tell me more?

Asked by Sharon Antonio, Augusta, GA Mon Jan 30, 2012

What repairs that are needed. How are the appliances? Can it be contingent on selling our home in Lafayette, IN. How far from the bus route?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3043690205-3620-Delmar-Rd-Ind…

Answers

4
this property is currently pending, even in this tough market it is difficult to find a seller willing to take a house basically of the market waiting for a buyer to selll or not his or her current resident is not very likely ...been doing this for 31 years and would love to be of service( all three of my kids are recent PURDUE grads) tom mattingly 595-1900
Hi Sharon, my name is Chris Muska. My contact info is below. 3620 Delmar Road is right around the corner from me. I'd be happy to help. You certainly can buy with contingencies. The main issue is with time. Time is a critical part of such a purchase and it is important that you are confident that you will be able to sell your home in Lafayette in a timely manner,...so list price is critical. Give me a call if you'd like to discuss further.

Christopher W. Muska, CPA
Carpenter Realtors
Real Estate Sales Agent
Twitter: @ripplerealtor
Email: cmuska@callcarpenter.com
Web: http://www.cmuska.callcarpenter.com
This listing is "Active taking back up offers" Most likely, they are getting through the inspection phase. There are no obvious repairs just cosmetics. It is in a nice location as far as bus stops and easy access to downtown Indianapolis and near northside.
Hi, this home looks like it's about a 15 minute walk to the bus stop. The appliances look in pretty good condition and the furnace and AC are newer. Unfortunately, it currently has an offer on the home at the moment. If you have any other questions about homes in Indianapolis, feel free to contact me!

~Rebecca