I am interested in the property at 2607 Meadow Brook Dr. Palm Harbor, FL 34687 Who would know about this property and how I may proceed?

Asked by Bapilot1, Palm Harbor, FL Wed Jul 7, 2010

I can be contacted at mbaty@stei.com

Answers

9
Madeline Gre…, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Wed Aug 18, 2010
Hi Again,

I see that this question has re-surfaced. Have you changed your mind regarding looking for a home besides the one on Meadow Brook Drive? If so, I would be glad to help you find the right home for you.

Madeline "Matty" Green, Real Estate Consultant
(Realtor ®, CDPE®, SFR®)

Keller Williams® Realty
35095 U.S. Hwy 19 N., Suite 100
Palm Harbor, FL 34684
727-224-1240 (Cell)

http://www.SuncoastHomeSales.com

Keller Williams Realty is PROUD to announce that we have done it again!!!
According to the J.D. Power and Associates 2010 Home Buyer/Seller Study...

"Highest Overall Satisfaction For Home Buyers Among National Full Service Real Estate Firms, Three Years in a Row"

(Keller Williams Realty received the highest numerical score among full service real estate firms for home buyers in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2008-2010 Home Buyer/Seller StudySM. 2010 study based on 3,096 total evaluations measuring 7 firms and measures opinions of individuals who bought a home between March 2009 and April 2010. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed March-May 2010. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com)
Web Reference:  http://SuncoastHomeSales.com
Loretta Buck…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Wed Aug 18, 2010
To find what homes are really listed and sold for in Palm Harbor, sign up for a free Listingbook account!
Rick J Nall, , Trinity, FL
Wed Aug 18, 2010
I LIVE IN PALM HARBOR AND I CAN SHOW YOU THIS PROPERTY ANYTIME YOU WOULD LIKE.

RICK J NALL
CELL # 727-644-3747
rjnall@hotmail.com
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Thu Jul 8, 2010
Bapilott, as you have discovered, some of the data you find on aggregate real estate websites is not current.
For the real scoop on what is actually on the market you can search the same database area real estate agents use. Sign up for your free account at http://www.MyListingbook.Listingbook.com

Need help now? I'm just a phone call away.
Annette Lawrence
ReMax Realtec Group
727.420.4041
Web Reference:  http://www.MyDunedin.com
Pamela Cohn, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Wed Jul 7, 2010
Hi Bapilot 1,

By now you have figured out the house is not currently listed. It sold in 2005, has 2 mortgages, at least one of the variable, and the Lis Pendens (liens) were filed quite awhile ago. My quess is that is how you found the property. Many websites, especially those promoting buying foreclosures, merely report any house with a Lis Pendens filed, which can be misleading since many are not foreclosed and may never be.

Part of the misconception or misunderstanding is with the word foreclosure. Foreclosure is a process in which the home owner may lose their house to the lender(s). As such: Homes listed as Short Sale, Pre-Foreclosure and Foreclosure are all the same - the house has not been foreclosed yet, so if it does sell it would have to be as a "Short Sale". Once a house is foreclosed it may be "auctioned" on the courthouse steps or the lender may decide to sell it as a REO (Real Estate Owned) aka "Bank Owned".

It is a Buyers market and everyone is looking for a deal. If its a good deal others will recognize it too! When you find the right one you will want to move quickly. Interview agents and find someone you want to work. They can help you with your search and make sure you are ready to act when you find the right one.

Are you currently looking for a home or just browsing on line for now? I have a free service called “Listingbook”, which I provide for my clients. It is like a back door into the MLS which updates daily: new listings, price changes, solds & with-drawns, allowing you to really be able to follow and learn the market. I set up a basic search according to your guidelines. Once you are in, you can change the parameters as you need. If this is something you would be interested in let me know & I would be glad to set up your free Listingbook Account.

If you live in the Tampa Bay area, I have a free automated service called CITY (Curbside Info to You) available 24/7. I will issue you a number you can call in on any sign and it reads the MLS information to you from the street address. If this would be helpful let me know. I just need your cell phone and an email to register it and will email you a number you can call in on to get the information.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, CDM
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
Larry & Sue…, , Clearwater, FL
Wed Jul 7, 2010
Hello mbaty@stei.com, This is Larry & Sue Kuhlman the "Team with Heart". We look forward to being able to assist you and be your team mates in your search for a home. We do offer our clients a FREE personal web site to help make buying a home fun & easy! Meadow Brook could be the home you end up buying, however as you've already heard, it's currently in pre-forclosure. Which means it could be a very, very long wait (6 to 8 months) to even get an answer back from the bank concerning a short sale. Please call us at 727-785-9783 or email us back with some additional info so that we can set up your FREE account. respectfutlly, Larry Kuhlman - Charles Rutenberg Realty 727-785-9783 or 727-418-1113I
Michael W. M…, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Wed Jul 7, 2010
As previously stated this home was last sold in 2005. Currently this home is not listed for sale, but is in pre-foreclosure. If you are interested in the home and depending on the current owners situation it could be possible that the home could be purchased as a short sale. I would be glad to discuss with you some of the options available in purchasing this home, and answer any other questions you may have. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of assistance.

Michael McCullough
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
(727)631-5050
Madeline Gre…, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Wed Jul 7, 2010
The home is currently not listed on the MLS (multiple listing service) system. I would be glad to help you but I would need to get more information in order to determine how you came across this home in the first place.

There are many homes for sale in the Palm Harbor area. As a real estate consultant in the Palm Harbor area, I would be glad to meet with you, determine what your particular needs are, and work with you to find the right home for you.

Madeline "Matty" Green
Keller WIlliams Realty
35095 US 19, Suite 100
Palm Harbor, FL 34684

727-224-1240
Email: Matty@SuncoastHomeSales.com
Gina Jenkins, Agent, Oviedo, FL
Wed Jul 7, 2010
This home is not currently for sale.

It's last recorded sale date was in 2005. There are many homes that are available in that area though. Please feel free to call or e-mail me and we can discuss this further.

Gina Jenkins
(727)992-7791
GinaJenkins@KW.com