I am interested in seeing this property.I am available in the most mornings. You can also contact me at 313-415-0073

Asked by Tamiko Tomlinson, Southfield, MI Tue Jul 12, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3035530320--Village-Rd-Sou…

Answers

3
Karen Paytas, Agent, Clinton Twp, MI
Tue Jul 12, 2011
Tamiko:

Good Morning!! That property is currently showing as pending. It was llisted for 34,900.00. If you need the assistance of a buyers agent I would be happy to assist.

Have a Good Day!!

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
Stephen Conn…, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Tue Jul 12, 2011
The banks appear to be holding on to properties longer. It could be months before it is listed. The property may be listed for more. I would suggest you look at properties currently on the market. Mortgage rates are very good still.
Maureen Fran…, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Tue Jul 12, 2011
Tomiko,

It does not look like that is on the market. It is in some state of foreclosure and there is no guarantee it will come on the market.

If you are not yet working with a buyer's agent, I would suggest you find one to help you to locate your future home. That person will have better access to what is actually available than you will find here. Look for someone who knows Southfield well. You want a strong advocate on your side as you consider this purchase.