MMFreedman, Renter in Sacramento, CA

I am interested in renting this property but before I proceed with my interest I would like to know the location please.

Asked by MMFreedman, Sacramento, CA Mon Sep 24, 2012

Please advise of the adress for this dwelling so I can research if it is fit for me.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3095867386-Single-Family-Home-S…

Answers

2
Patrick O'Ha…, Agent, Citrus Heights, CA
Mon Sep 24, 2012
As Ute indicates the property was removed from the site that it was posted on.
Either it was removed because it rented, or was removed for other reasons.
Use caution when responding to rental ads on any of the internet sites and
make sure you are actually dealing with the owner or a reputable property
management group. And yes, if it sounds too good to be true.....it probably
is not true!
Ute Ferdig -…, Agent, New Castle, DE
Mon Sep 24, 2012
Be careful of rentals that are advertised by private parties for less than current fair market rent. $900 for a 4 bedroom house in the 95826 zip code area appears well below fair market. There are a lot of scams out there. This particular property advertisement originated from Postlets and the Postlets ad is not longer active (it was probably reported as a scam and removed). There are a lot of scammers who will pose as landlords of properties that are not theirs. They are just out to get your money.