I am interested in purchasing this home. How do I get to view it?

Asked by dhewelt1207, Ann Arbor, MI Mon Feb 4, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3091708074--Warren-Rd-Ann-…

Answers

3
John Ramirez, Agent, Ann Arbor, MI
Tue Feb 5, 2013
Your first bet is getting a competent Real estate agent to work with, they will help you manage the process and your time. That way you don't get your hopes up and waste time with fictitious or misleading listings like this one. Feel free to contact me if you would like to purchase a home or if you simply have questions regarding real estate. The current market is going to be a challenging one with low supply and high demand, if you want to avoid a lot of headaches and frustration, feel free to contact me. Take care John
Tom Stachler,…, Agent, Ann Arbor, MI
Tue Feb 5, 2013
Recommend you stop by http://www.SalineRealty.com and click on "all MLS Listings" to access the board of realtors direct dBase. This is where all new listings come from. Also, feel free to check out our references from other buyers under the buyers section or call me at 734-516-2000 if you have any questions etc.
Jon Boyd, Agent, Ann Arbor, MI
Mon Feb 4, 2013
That listing is totally misleading. The home was never on the market for $52,000 and never will be.

Realtytrac makes money selling subscriptions to their service and they publish this useless information to convince consumers like you to buy their subscriptions.

The $52,000 number probably comes from a second mortgage balance on the property. There is probably a larger first mortgage.

Banks sell foreclosures for market value, not payoff value anyway. (Or at least they try.)

I'm sorry Trulia even publishes this information in this form. They should be ashamed.

Jon Boyd
Ann Arbor real estate buyer's broker
Nationally Recognized Home Buying Expert
The Home Buyer's Agent of Ann Arbor
1905 Pauline Blvd. Suite 1
734-662-6240
Do you know of a good site to check out foreclosed homes? I have checked out some bank pages, but I dont like thinking of banks to check out their home page.. I would like to find them all in one listing.
Flag Mon Feb 4, 2013