Property Q&A in Pacifica>Question Details

Michael Kers…, Home Buyer in San Bruno, CA

I am interested in looking at this property. I am a first time prospective homebuyer with a preapproved loan from bank of america.

Asked by Michael Kersey, San Bruno, CA Sun Aug 1, 2010

Mike Kersey 478-494-7767

This question is about this property:…

i never saw this property come on the market. Since it says it is a 1 Bedroom, and they did have below market rate units build in that complex , that could be one of them. Trulia notes that they have no record of the sale but that it is off the market.
The neighbor's house in on the market (389 SYCAMORE ST, Pacifica $888,000 Beds: 4 beds Baths: 3|1 baths, HOA dues $159) in this 3 year old development. You are wasting your time looking here for a $250,000 SFR or anywhere in 94044. Sorry!
Like Sue said, get a local agent that knows the turf if you are serious.
It looks like you have a few people willing to show you the property. Good luck in your search. I would definately work with a local agent, that is really important.
Hi Michael. I am an agent in Pacifica and would be happy to set up a time to show you the property or any others that might interest you. I have worked with numerous buyers and have a good grasp of the market in Pacifica. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you want to see the property or have any questions for me.

Brandon Denman - Realtor
DRE # 01378663
Pacific Coast Real Estate
650-303-0880 cell
650-560-6142 e-fax
Web Reference:

I can't seem to find this property listed in MLS. There is one that is currently active in the market and the address is 389 Sycamore Street. This property has 4BR and 3.5 Baths.

If you wanted to see this property, I can schedule an appointment anytime for you to see this. I can also show you more properties in the area if you wish. You can either call or email me for more informations.

Cristina Weglinski
Avant Properties

Contact me directly for a referral to a great agent in the Pacifica area.

John Juarez, Realtor
The Medford Team
Windermere Welcome Home