Property Q&A in Livermore>Question Details

csen, Both Buyer and Seller in 94550

I am interested in a home at 256 Snider Court Livermore, CA 94550 it went on the market about a month ago the asking price was 629,950 on Friday

Asked by csen, 94550 Mon May 31, 2010

5/28/10 a
sale pending sign was posted.
Does anyone know if there was a price change from the original asking price or what the current asking price of the home is?
The mls# is 40461313
Thank you

Answers

5
Ok, so I heard from the listing agent. The sale has been approved and is in the contingency period. We will know more in a few weeks but all indications are that the sale will go through.

Eric Soderlund
I forgot to mention, they are accepting back up offers. Viewings are by appointment only. I would be glad to set something up.

Eric S
The property is "Pending subject to lender approval". I have put a call into the listing agent to see where it is at in the approval process. I pulled up homes for sale in the immediate area. Not only are there homes similar to the home on Snider, there is a brand new development that is attached to Robertson Park. I am sent emails from the sales office weekly and can pass information on to you if you desire. That area is very nice and desirable. I live nearby and think it is a great place to live and a good investment considering where prices are. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. I will post the information I get from the listing agent as soon as I receive it. Have a great Memorial Day.

Eric Soderlund
Relator,GRI,SRES
Steven Anthony Realty
925-337-1897
http://www.Esoderlund.com
This is a short sale. Offer was accepted May 3, subject to short sale lender approval.

the original list price is $629,950 in April 14, and was not changed.

Question for you: are you working with a realtor? These questions can be answered by your realtor. If you aren't working with a realtor yet, you may wat to engage someone to help you. Your realtor can tell you what;s available for sale, what type of sale, research the background of each property, determine the last sold price, current market values, etc.

Do you need someone to help you?

No change in the asking price. I'd be happy to give you more information. Please contact me directly at sblaze@apr.com.

Sally Blaze
Alain Pinel Realtors
DRE01856137