I am interested and was wondering if the townhome received any water damage during Hurricane Sandy. Thank you!

Asked by jocushing44, Rumson, NJ Sun Feb 3, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3105732857-9-A-Lafayette-St-R…

Answers

3
Elaine Eadon, Agent, Rumson, NJ
Sat Feb 9, 2013
So sorry for the late reply but I was out of town until today. I live within one block of these townhomes and I can verify that there was no flood damage close to these buildings. If you have any further questions, or would like to see this property. I am happy to take you. Just email or call me at your convenience.
Diane Vanvli…, , New Jersey
Mon Feb 4, 2013
Hi..

With regard to you question The Condos on Layfayette were fine during the storm..My office is right across the way from them...My husband and I are both agents and would be happy to help you..

Diane/ realtor/ agent.

732 859 2376
Nicholas Repp, , New Jersey
Mon Feb 4, 2013
Hi -

I have left a message to receive information on this property. Please send me your contact information so I can forward you the information.

Nicholas Repp
Coldwell Banker
Nicholas.Repp@cbmoves.com
Vist me at NicholasRepp.com