I am an agent with an interested buyer. How may I view the property? Thank you, Victor Styrsky

Asked by Victor Styrsky, Sacramento, CA Wed Feb 4, 2009

cell 916 879 0167 email: vstyrsky@yahoo.com

This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1060297128-700-42nd-St-Sacram…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Beth Moran, Agent, Citrus Heights, CA
Wed Feb 4, 2009
If you have to ask how to view a property that is listed in the MLS apparently real estate is a part time job...do your client a favor and refer them to someone who works in real estate on a full time basis.
Unfortunately the market has changed so the low hanging fruit is a thing of the past.
1 vote
Beth Moran, Agent, Citrus Heights, CA
Fri Feb 6, 2009
You might be right and I do apologize as I over-reacted to this post. I just get so frustrated with the rogue agents out there and assumed the worst. We all know what happens when you assume....
0 votes
Jim Walker, Agent, Carmichael, CA
Thu Feb 5, 2009
It says "Ann Evans" right there in the Trulia listing. That is probably the name of the listing agent.
To Beth: Victor has been a CA licensed agent since July 1990, so he is not a newbie. He probably just did not realize this was a discussion board and not an email link to the listing agent.
0 votes
Sue Archer R…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Wed Feb 4, 2009
You can call the listing agent and see if they would arrange to open the house for you, or you can work with a local realtor on a referral basis to show houses in the local area, or as you know, you can join the local Association to have access yourself while you are showing properties in Sacramento.

I have the same situation for another area that I am working on. Working with a local realtor will give you knowledge of the specific values in the area, as well as acccess to the homes. It all depends on how many homes you want to consider on what makes the most sense.

In addition, a licensed agent does not guarantee that the listing brokerage will pay commissions to someone outside their association area (whether you are in another association, or not). That is handled at a broker level, so even if you present an offer for your buyer, they are not obligated to compensate you.
Web Reference:  http://www.suearcher.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more