Property Q&A in Ramona>Question Details

Tracy, Home Buyer in Bonita, CA

I am already prequailfied If I register on your site can I see the actual property not just an arrow without even a photo of the house

Asked by Tracy, Bonita, CA Thu Aug 30, 2012

This question is about this property:…

Hi Tracy,

RealtyTrac's primary objective is to separate you from your $$$ in exchange for providing information most any Realtor® can provide you for FREE - as Jerry points out, this property is not listed for sale.

In fact, most distressed property is sold via Realtor® websites!

Please see the blog post below to start off on the right foot and stop "getting the run-around"!

MLS Data Accuracy – Where to search if you’re “without Realtor®”…

Many would-be Buyers make the mistake of not also looking at NON-distressed property. Here's a quick relative risk scale for distressed property (1 being the most risky):

1) Trustee Sale (court house steps)
2) Auction Company Sale (you bidding in a pressure environment)
3) REO (reduced disclosure requirements),
4) Short Sale (primarily risk is approval timeline)

If you are serious about buying a home find a Realtor® and ask that a custom automated MLS search agent be set-up to make sure you are seeing property that is actually for sale.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 31, 2012
Thumbs up Steve. Great answer. BTW how did you get that R with the circle around it? I've been trying to figure that out and unless I'm totally blind or wasn't paying attention this is the first time I've seen that.
Just a simple copy/paste from any file that has it.
Flag Fri Aug 31, 2012
This property is due to be sold at foreclosure auction. It is not listed in the MLS.
On my site any home that is in the MLS will be available for you to see. If the listing agent provided pictures you will be able to see all of them as well as a map showing the location of the home.
Please give it a try and see if your needs are met.
I will be available to answer your questions.

Local Help with Your Real Estate Needs

Jerry Heard
Your Broker
The San Diego Property Shop
Direct 619-920-9796
Office 619-269-5545
Fax 619-269-9168
CA DRE # 00648687