I SAW THIS APARTMENT AND LOVED. IT IS LISTED AS CONTRACT SIGNED AT STREET EASY. YOU HAVE IT LISTED AS UNKNOWN WHY? I WAS HOPING TO BUY THIS APARTMENT

Asked by Lynda Arnet, New York, NY Mon Feb 1, 2010

I DON'T WANT TO BOTHER THE BROKER AND LET HER KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE THE APARTMENT, BECAUSE IF IT IS AVAILABLE THEN THE SELLER WILL NOT BE AS NEGOTIABLE. I RELY ON TRULIA TO HAVE ALL THE UPDATED INFO. IN THE SYSTEM, I AM DISAPPOINTED THAT THE APARTMENT I LOVE TRULIA IS NOT ON TOP OF.
PLEASE GIVE ME ANY INFO. YOU HAVE ON THIS PROPERTY.
THANKS FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION.
SHEILA SCHARFMAN

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1075405105-310-E-53rd-St-7D-N…

Answers

2
Adina Greenb…, , New York, NY
Wed Feb 3, 2010
This apartment is sold, very recently. The listing broker updated it as sold last week.
Trulia is only as accurate as brokers, agents and/or their companies are. Some firms automatically have their exclusive listings filtered through Trulia. Other companies don't and rely on their agents to put it in.
It has been on the market since 2007, see below.
Listed Date: 08/08/2007
Days on Market: 897
Contract Date: 12/11/2009
Last Updated: 01/21/2010
Ss, , Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn, NY
Tue May 3, 2011
I did not write this email.
Someone has used my name inappropriately without my knowledge or consent. To whoever did this, please shop for information or make comments with your own identity. This is improper and probably illegal conduct. Why does Trulia invite people to use an alias on your email form??