I NEED TO NOW IF THIS HOUSE IS A SHOT SALE THANK YOU

Asked by Jean Jeanty, 11226 Sat Jan 2, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1071303813-18-Bailey-Dr-Massa…

Answers

6
John Ford, Agent, Massapequa, NY
Sat Jan 2, 2010
ITs listed as under contract. It was a short sale.

John Ford
Century 21 Prevete
516-795-7000
Thomas J. R…, Agent, Bethpage, NY
Sun Jan 3, 2010
Jean, see that a number of my colleagues have already responded. Now, what would you like to do?
Luisa Pennel…, Agent, Franklin Square, NY
Sat Jan 2, 2010
Jean,
Happy New Year!!!!
Unfortunatly, the home is already in contract. Short Sales are a great opportunity to purchase a great home for less. The key is to have a Realtor and attorney who understand the process. In which, I can give you an attorney referral that handles all my short sales. I am sure there are other homes that fit your criteria, I would love the opportunity to forward them to you. Please call me direct and I will be more than happy to answer any questions and or concerns.
Looking forward to speaking to you,
Luisa Pennella
office 516 327-6226
cell 516 322-3400
Allen Bauman, Agent, New York, NY
Sat Jan 2, 2010
Hi Jean

The property you are asking about was a short sale. It is listed on the MLS as 'under contract' as of 12/1/09.
Although it is a single family home it did have 2 apartments. Are you looking for a single family home or a 2 family home? Do you want to look at short sales or are you trying to stay away from them? Are you just looking in Massapequa or anywhere in Nassau County? Call me so that we can discuss the answers to these questions as well as exactly what you are looking for.

Allen Bauman
Century21 Yve R. E.
Licensed R. E. Agent
NYS Certified Residential Appraiser
allen.bauman@gmail.com
516-791-3846
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Jan 2, 2010
Unfortunately this property is in contract as of 12/1/2009, and no longer available at this time.

Anna
Cathy Hart, , Bellmore, NY
Sat Jan 2, 2010
Jean,

That house is currently under contract and is a Short Sale. If I can help you with anything else, please feel free to contact me at (516) 815-4257

Cathy Hart
Licensed Realtor
http://www.cathyharthomes.com