IS it still available? May I visit it?

Asked by Chincha4, Old Greenwich, CT Thu Jul 21, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3056328020--Davis-Ave-Greenwich…

Answers

3
Rosina Primo, Agent, Greenwich, CT
Fri Jul 22, 2011
Hi:
I left a message with the listing agent of this property regarding your interest in the rental located at Davis Avenue, Greenwich CT. Hopefully the listing agent will contact me today. If this rental is available to see or even if it not available to see you can contact me via email to - rosina.primo@raveis.com or you might call me to my cell 203-273-0848. Kind regards, Rosina Primo
Rosina Primo, Agent, Greenwich, CT
Fri Jul 22, 2011
Hi:
Linda A. Cap…, Agent, East Norwalk, CT
Fri Jul 22, 2011
Your best bet is to contact James, the agent on the listing. This will be the best way to find out if it is still available and to make an appointment to preview.
LInda.