Karen Mccull…, Home Buyer in Fort Pierce, FL

Asked by Karen Mccullough, Fort Pierce, FL Wed Mar 6, 2013

This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Port_Saint_Lucie/sold/10…

Hi Karen,

Hope this e-mail finds you doing well.

This home is not listed but on furthur research it was schedule fo Auction on 02/26/2013.

Auction is the second stage of the foreclosure process. It begins when the trustee or lender files a notice of sale announcing a date and location of the public foreclosure auction. If the property does not sell to a 3rd party at the public auction, ownership of the home will be transferred to the lender.

Please feel free to contact me @ 561-601-2622.

Thanks a Million!

Constance Crawford, P. A.
Realtor ®
The finest compliment I can receive is a referral from my Friends and Clients.
Certified Distress Property Expert ®
Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource ®
Direct: (561) 601-2622
Fax: (800) 215-8895
E-mail: Constance@AdvantaRealty.com
TO VIEW THOUSANDS OF PROPERTIES GO TO: ccrawford.advantarealty.com
MOBILE VIEW OF PROPERTIES GO TO: m.ccrawford.advantarealty.com
THINK FORECLOSURE IS THE ONLY OPTION? Think again: http://www.ConstanceCares.com
Hi Karen,

It is not currently for sale but if you are in need of someone assisting you in finding a home similar please let me know. I am the #1 Recommended Agent on Trulia in the Port St Lucie area and I can assist you with whatever your real estate needs are. I would like the opportunity to speak with you further so please contact me when you have the time. I look forward to hearing from you and assisting you in finding your perfect home!

Jillian Bruening
Karen, Kim is right that this is not currently listed in the MLS. It was sold in Jly of last year. The Torino area is a great location! There are a number of available homes that might fit your needs.

If I can be of further assistance just click on my profile for contact info.

Mike Sanders
This property is not listed on the mls. Would you like some assistance finding available homes? Call or email-I work and live in the area.
772-985-6046 kimkeith@live.com