IS THIS HOME STILL FOR SALE?

Asked by Anthony, Rocky Point, NC Thu Feb 23, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3073760338-Mobile-Manufacture…

Answers

1
Pamela Woodd…, Agent, Wilmington, NC
Mon Feb 27, 2012
Hi Anthony!

Thank you for your interest in our listing 612 Arvida Spur in Rocky Point. Unfortunately an offer has been accepted on this property so it is not currently available. I will contact you right away if anything changes with this status.

I have located several properties in the area which I think will interest you. One of these is a very similar home which is also located on Arvida Spur Rd. Send me your email address so I can pass along the attachment with these properties for you to review.

I noticed you're first time home buyers, congratulations on this exciting time in your life! Now is a great time to be in the market for a new home with some of the low prices out there. There are some great financing options being offered for first time home buyers as well. Let me know if you have explored financing options; I would be happy to recommend one of the great lenders we work with for you to discuss things with.

I look forward to hearing from you!