IS THIS APARTMENT FOR RENT OR SALE??? WHERE I COME FROM AND LIVE RIGHT NOW ONE CAN ONLY RENT AN APARTMENT AND THEY CAN NEVER BE PURCHASED!!!?

Asked by mr_alan, Glendale, WI Sun Dec 2, 2012

AND IF I BOUGHT THE APARTMENT WOULD THERE BE ANYTHING MORE THAN THE TAXES AND UTILITIES TO PAY EVERY MONTH???

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3098595124-416-W-129th-St-16-New-Yo… target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer noopener">http://www.trulia.com/property/3098595124-416-W-129th-St-16-…

Answers

5
Elena Ravich,…, Agent, New York City, NY
Fri Jan 18, 2013
it is listed for sale - HDFC coop with income restrictions: 1 person - $66,600/year , 2 ppl -$76,100, 3 ppl- $85,550.
John Peitler, Agent, NY,
Mon Dec 3, 2012
If you are interested in an apartment in that area, please contact me. My name is Tanuja and I can be reached at 347-8820353. Thank you and good luck.
Jodi Kapner-…, Agent, Rego Park, NY
Sun Dec 2, 2012
The apartment is for rent that I have advertised on Trulia. This apartment is just for rent and not for sale, I do have sale apartments and there is a mantanance fee on the sale properties if they are condo's and co-ops as well as taxes and utilities. Email me at jodi.machardy@elliman.com for any further questions.
Jodi MacHardy
Veronika Baba, Agent, NY,
Sun Dec 2, 2012
The apartment is in a coop building. Price: $120,000

Maintenance:
$361
Shares: 250

It is for sale and you only buy shares not the rel estate.
1 bedroom apartment located in a lovely HDFC prewar cooperative ..Income restrictions apply: 1 person - $66,600 , 2 ppl -$76,100, 3 ppl- $85,550.

Size: One Bedroom Ownership: Co-op. Income Restrictions Apply.
R/B/B: 3/1/1 Neighborhood: West Harl
Status: Active On Market: 6 Weeks

Maintenance:
$361
Tasha Trice, Agent, New York, NY
Sun Dec 2, 2012
Hi Mr. Alan,

This apartment is for sale however in order to be eligible to purchase this apartment you must fall within very specific income guidelines. If you meet that criteria and move forward with the purchase you will then be responsible for the monthly maintenance, utilities and any mortgage payments should you decide to apply for a mortgage.

This apartment is a Cooperative which means you own shares within the building, cooperative owners don't pay taxes separate as the taxes are included in the monthly maintenance.

I hope this helps.

Should you need any additional assistance please contact the listing agent or you can enlist me to assist you.

Tasha Trice
Licensed Real Estate Agent
646 926-0609