IS PROPERTY AVAILABLE AUG/SEPT 2011?

Asked by Heidi Battistini, Weymouth, MA Fri Feb 11, 2011

IS PROPERTY AVAILABLE AUG /SEPT 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3030219751-742-Nantasket-Ave-Hu…

Answers

4
Cheryl Tappa, Agent, Braintree, MA
Tue Feb 15, 2011
Heidi, I do sales as well as rentals. I grew up in Hull so I am familiar with the town if Hull is where you would like to look. I do still live on the South Shore. Do you have requirements for a rental that you are in search for? I would be happy to send you any information that you need. Just let me know. My email is CherylTappa@kw.com.
Heidi Battis…, Renter, Weymouth, MA
Tue Feb 15, 2011
HI please keep me informed. do you do rentals only. what about sales?
Cheryl Tappa, Agent, Braintree, MA
Fri Feb 11, 2011
Heidi, I have heard back from the listing agent and this property has been rented for a long term lease. If you would like for me to put you on a free search via email. I am happy to do that. Again my email is cheryltappa@kw.com.
Cheryl Tappa, Agent, Braintree, MA
Fri Feb 11, 2011
Heidi, I have looked up the property that you were interested in. I am waiting to hear back from the listing agent. You can email me at cheryltappa@kw.com with your contact information and once I hear back I can let you know.