IF THIS HOME COMES UP FOR SALE on 5 MONTROSE COURT Please contact me . be interested in buying it.

Asked by Robert R. Muller, Milford, CT Thu Jan 8, 2009

The home was sold by my Son when he Moved to GA. I'am now interested in Buying it. I see its not for sale but the present owner may take an offer. Or if it ever goes up for Sale Please contact me.
Mr. R. Muller SR.
--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Rhode_Island/Westerly/sold/15252…

Answers

3
Jean Crowley, Agent, Town of Westerly, RI
Fri Jun 19, 2009
Mr. Muller,

Tis property is not currenty on the market. I am an agent in Westerly and would be happy to contact the current owners on your behalf.
J Douglas Mo…, Agent, Douglaston, NY
Thu Jan 8, 2009
Mr. Muller,

Why dont you knock on the door and ask the owner. If they are not interested in selling to you now, give them your information so that they can contact you if they ever decided to do so. If you are not comfortable knocking on the door, mail them a letter.

Douglas Montgomery
Karen O'Keefe, Agent, Westerly, RI
Thu Jan 8, 2009
My Muller

I am an agent in Westerly. If you send me your e-mail address I would be happy to contact you if this home goes on the market. I see from the town card that it was last sold in September 2004, is this the correct home? I would be happy to do a free market appraisal of the home as well.