How soon do the owners need to move?

Asked by Luvtoflert, Hope Mills, NC Wed Oct 3, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3091883292-1117-Jackson-Bridg…

Answers

2
James Cummin…, Agent, Bowling Green, KY
Wed Oct 3, 2012
This is a negotiated item. It is most usual for the possession to take place on the day of closing. If you would like to review this property or anything else in this area I would like to offer my services. Please contact me at (270) 792-3140 and we can arrange a personal viewing of this home or anything else that you would like to see.
Cindy Payne, Agent, Bowling Green, KY
Wed Oct 3, 2012
That is usually negotiated with the offer. Most buyers like to take possession with deed. Would you like to view this house? Please give me a call at 270-535-4862 with any more questions.
Yes I would like to view just have a hard time getting there with my work schedule. I'm in the military and will be moving there in either April or July time frame.We are highly interested in it. We may have a friend look at it for us till we can get up there. We live in Hope Mills,NC right now.
Flag Wed Oct 3, 2012