How old is the carpet? How old is the AC? Does it have a game room?

Asked by Ravi, Dallas, TX Tue Dec 25, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3101694819-2909-Russell-Creek…

Answers

3
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Sun Jan 13, 2013
It's rare they will list how old the carpet is....or the AC, unless the current owner has replaced.
There is a game room.

Probably your best bet is to let us set up a specific search for your basic requirements, then email you the homes that meet your basic needs. The next step after that is to get out and look at some home on the inside. That way you can get a feel for prices and quality.

You can search more Plano homes at the link below.
Susie Kay, Agent, Dallas, TX
Wed Dec 26, 2012
Ravi,

The seller didn't indicate whether the carpet or AC has been replaced and house was built in 1999. My suggestion is to look at the property and determine whether you like it and go from there.

Rusell Creek is a wonderful subdivision with exemplary schools such as Andrews elementary and Rice Middle School. I have a friend who is also looking into those 2 schools.

Let me know if you'd like to view this property. You can call me at 469-371-2899.

Take care,

Susie Kay, Realtor®
GRI, CHMS, SFR
Residential/Commercial/Investment
English-Indonesian-Hokkien
------------------------------------------------------------------
United Real Estate
III Lincoln Centre, 5430 LBJ Freeway #280
Dallas, TX 78240
469-371-2899
susie_k@att.net

http://www.dfwdreamhomes.net

Servicing your real estate need is my priority!
La Donna Hoo…, Agent, Plano, TX
Tue Dec 25, 2012
Hi Ravi,
This home was built in 1999. The carpet is fairly new and yes, there is a 15x15 game room:) Should you have further questions or want to schedule a showing, feel free to contact me. Thanks:)