How much would it be to pay bills at this house ( electric, gas stuff like that )?

Asked by R.Woodell, Abilene, TX Wed Jun 13, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1049030894-3482-S-7th-St-Abil…

Answers

2
Randy Dodd, Agent, Abilene, TX
Wed Jun 13, 2012
I was at that property about a week ago to answer some questions an out of state "buyers', they ended up passing on the property. The House is a REO Bank Owner, some work will be required. Please feel free to contact me to answer any questions you have and we can also talk about you real estate Wants 7 Needs. Randy Dodd, Realtor,GRI,ePro Rosanna's Realty (325) 733-4405
Christina Ro…, Agent, Abilene, TX
Wed Jun 13, 2012
It would all depend on the age of the HVAC system. An inspector could check for proper insulation and so on. I can send you the seller's disclsoures which will tell you if the current owner has replaced any of the systems in the home and/or I can arrange to get the current utility cost for you, email me at ChristinaR@StovallRealtors.com. I can also be reached at 325-829-1035.