Property Q&A in Wilmington>Question Details

Socorro Magd…, Other/Just Looking in Wilmington, CA

How much is the real price to this house?Could i get a quick answer back before anybody buys it.?

Asked by Socorro Magdaleno, Wilmington, CA Sun Mar 22, 2009

i would appreciate your kindness!

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/photos/California/Wilmington/sol…

Answers

3
The real price is what is listed in the MLS, $349,000. This is overpriced. If you really like this house, then lets get you pre-qualified with a lender, the we go see the inside. We would then make a reasonable offer based on the market conditions and the current comparable sales. With the right justification along with our offer, the seller may consider it. We would make an offer based on what we think the home is worth, not what the owners hopes to get.

Michael Magaw
310.259.6850
M@NHLBrokers.com
Web Reference: http://www.NHLBrokers.com
Socorro no one is going to buy this home anytime soon because the price is too high. The price for the home is $349,000. The price listed on Trulia is the price the current owners paid back in 1998. I have sent you two replies to similar questions in regards to this property and really think it is a good idea for you to get pre-qualified before you continue. In order to make any offers you are going to have to show proof of a pending loan. You can speak to any agent, but if you would like my help please call me 323.359.7992.

Dyanna
Hi Socorro,
It shows in our MLS as 349,000. I'm not sure why there is a discrepancy. If you'd like more information, feel free to contact me. Or if I can help you find a great property in the South Bay, let me know.

Robin Page
310-213-9437
robwest316@aol.com