How much is the monthly assessment for this property? Thanks

Asked by Tina Klemencic, 80920 Wed Jan 27, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1052306655-2625-N-Clark-St-40…

Answers

6
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Jan 27, 2010
Tina,
This building has been an absolute disaster as of late. There is a ton of short sales here, and buying here would be like catching a falling knife. I would focus your efforts on a different building.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlamericorp@aol.com
708-250-2696
Sandra Matson, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Jan 27, 2010
Hi Tina,

This building is down the street from me and has not been a stable conversion. As others have said there are many short sales and foreclosures in the building and it is unlikely that anyone will be able to get financing. This of course just puts more downward pressure on prices and salability. I could not recommend this property to any of my buyers.

It is always good for a buyer to have representation and in this market it is even more helpful...perhaps I should say important. A buyer's agent is paid by the seller so there is not cost to the buyer...only benefits. You should either use a Realtor® that someone can refer to you or call two or three and interview them. If you would like some questions to ask, feel free to email me and I will be happy to forward them to you.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I would be happy to assist in any way I can.

Best of luck,

Sandra Matson
Accredited Buyer's Representative
Certified Residential Specialist

Direct: 312.981.2315
Sandra@ChicagoMetroLiving.com
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Jan 27, 2010
$462, but there are plenty of other 1 bedrooms on the market at lower prices.This has been one of the hardest hit conversions in the area with lots of short sales/foreclosures. You need to do your homework on this one. Let me know if you like to see the other listings also.

Buyer Rebate: 20% of my share of commission
Seller: Flat Fee MLS Listing just $300
Seller: Full Service Listing 3 3/4%
Rental Services
20+ years experience city and most Burbs
Details @ .. http://.www.chicagorealtyassociates.com

Philip Sencer
Chicago Realty Associates
1024 W Fry #101
Chicago Illinois 60642
312-733-0700
philip@chicagorealtyassociates.com
Shivers, , Chicago, IL
Wed Jan 27, 2010
assessments are $462/month
Susan Berman, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Jan 27, 2010
Assessment for 402 at 2625 N Clark is $462 monthly.
Jeff Nobleza, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Jan 27, 2010
$462. However, due to the number of short sales in the building, financing may be tough here. I'd suggest grabbing an agent to help you do the leg work on properties that you are interested in. A good one would advise which buildings are finance-able and which ones are not...

Jeff Nobleza
Baird & Warner
773 770 7530