How much is the maintenance fee?

Asked by Hj Kim, New York Tue Apr 17, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1095928670-12-W-72nd-St-7K-Ne…

Answers

3
Jenet Levy, Agent, New York, NY
Tue Apr 17, 2012
Hj,
As mentioned below, the maintenance is $1,330. This is probably my favorite block in the city. I just closed on a unit last week across the street from this building (the Oliver Cromwell) at the Olcott. This is a lovely park block, convenient to everything you can imagine surrounded by other fabulous buildings like the Majestic and the Franconia and of course, probably the most famous building in NYC, the Dakota. It's right be a very lovely entrance to Central Park, and you have the subway on the corner. The Oliver Cromwell is a pre-war co-op building, with 29 floors and 172 apartments. It is an Emory Roth building; his buildings are treasures in NYC.

I would very strongly advise that you use your own buyer's agent to aid you in your search, negotiate on your behalf and take you through all the steps of buying. The sellers all have agents and so should you. Use a skilled, experienced agent who knows the neighborhood.

Jenet Levy
Halstead Property, LLC
jlevy@halstead.com
212 381-4268
htttp://jenetlevy.halstead.com
Athena Pettw…, Agent, Forest Hills, NY
Tue Apr 17, 2012
The maintenance fee is $1330 a month. It is located in the upper west side right off of Central Park West. A great location. The B, C, 1, 2, 3 trains are right down the block at 72nd street and it is a train stop away from the Museum of Natural History.

Please let me know if you are interested in viewing the property. I will be more that happy to assist you.

Enjoy your day,
Athena Pettway
Exit Realty Landmark
http://www.exitrealtylandmark.com
212-616-9888 ext 237
347-314-6859
apettway@exitrealtylandmark.com
Nick Rafello,…, Agent, NY,
Tue Apr 17, 2012
The maintenance is $1330. per month.

Let me know if this interests you to see. I can set up an appointment.

Nick Rafello, S.V.P.
Associate Broker
212-444-7852
nrafello@corcoran.com