How much is the house at 662 Bridgewood Ct, Springfield, Mo 65803, going for?

Asked by Melanie Kerns, Springfield, MO Tue Jan 20, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1072439306-662-W-Bridgewood-C…

Answers

2
Malcolm Chase, , Springfield, MO
Tue Jan 20, 2009
Another question you should ask is what is the value of this house. The listing price is what the seller would like to get. The price you want to pay is the value to you of owning that home. I've sold in this neighborhood since they started builing homes here so I am familiar with value. Drop me an email if you want some free advice.
Debbie DiFon…, Agent, Lebanon, MO
Tue Jan 20, 2009
Melanie -

I'm not sure why the price of this home does not show up on Trulia. However, as of today 1-20-09, the Greater Springfield Board of Realtors shows a list price of $209,900. The home is vacant built in 2006 and per the listing shows 2,200 square feet.

If I can assist you in any other way, including showing you this home, if you are not already working with a Realtor, please let me know.