How much is the Owner asking for this Property ?

Asked by Ralphie May, Harrah, OK Tue Jan 12, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Oklahoma/Jones/sold/425215-109-S…

Answers

1
Ralphie May, , Harrah, OK
Sun Jan 31, 2010
Oh, I heard it wa$ way too much for what it'$ really worth ! They want $omeone to go in & u$e their own money to fix it up & then they Evict you, if you don't comply. OPM i$ their $tandard$ & they don't give a rat$ a$$ who you are. A$ long a$ they $tep on you & $qui$h you like a bug & you all are ju$t pi$$ Ant$, they wouldn't down $ize their vehicle, ju$t to give from their heart$. It'$ all about their $tatu$ & the more they have - the bigger they are. The truth & nothing but the truth your honour.
" The bread you take out of $omeone$ mouth on purpo$e is Greed, which leave$ the Greedy Man'$ mouth full of gravel."
" $erve up $ome ju$tice My Lord, for tho$e who $teal, may they be $tolen from in their future. The more they try to lengthen their live$, it $hall be $hortened by Quality. " "Give & Yea $hall receive !!! " RM
LandLord$ $uck your wallet dry, $o the me$$age here is buy yourself a Hou$e from the$e Realtor$, and yea both $hall Pro$per.