How much down? I am living at 1446 SE 19th Terrace Lanlord loves us but needs to sell its a second home for them. How much do I need to put down.?

Asked by Christena Bradley, Cape Coral, FL Sat Jan 26, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3106317350-1307-SE-25th-Ter-Cap…

Answers

3
Neil Blair-B…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sat Jan 26, 2013
There's actually 100% financing available depending on credit, income and employment and qualifying is relatively easy. There are two lenders with this program.
Ronald Wolch…, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Sat Jan 26, 2013
Hi Christena

The rent there is 1200 ' month!!! For about 1/2 that price, depending on purchase amount, you can buy your own house and now is a great time to buy, having interest rates so low.

Also, as with renting, it may depend on your background check, credit scores and other information as you would need if you apply for a mortgage.

I cannot tell you at this time until I talk with the agent as to what they expect. Drop me an email with your contact information and I send you some homes out of curiosity as to what you would be looking at. I will get more specific about the rental for you too.

Is this the area you like to be living at?

Please include your needs in the email. As I said, I also will look into the requirement for renting your place of interest. If you planning to stay in the area, now is a great time to buy!

Rwolchesky@advantaRealty.com

Visit my web log: http://rwolchesky.wordpress.com/about-me/

as to help you start looking if you have interest in doing so.

Thank You..

Realtor Ron W
Bonnie Miller…, Agent, Ft Myers, FL
Sat Jan 26, 2013
HI Christena
Your down payment will depend on what type of financing you want. Please call me at 239-229-1339 or email me at bonniemiller08@gmail.com and I will be able to answer your question.

Bonnie