How much are the taxes and assessments on this property?

Asked by Grant Barus, Tinley Park, IL Mon Feb 23, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1074886116-1717-S-Prairie-Ave…

Answers

3
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Feb 23, 2009
Grant,
I have had a lot of buyers interested in this building. I have shown it quite a few times. It is very nice, but this is the second special assesment this building has had. The first one was for the garage, and now there is a second one for leaky windows. It was about 31K for a 1bed plus den so its probably a few thousand less for this one. (the seller is picking up the tab on this one) However, this is why I would be cautious. The building is only a few years old and there has already been 2 special assesments. And, I have heard that the builder is being sued by the association. I hope this helps!

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate
708-250-2696
mlamericorp@aol.com
Phil Burnsti…, , Chicago, IL
Mon Feb 23, 2009
taxes are $3,084 Assessments $421;includes Heat, Air Conditioning, Water, Gas, Common Insurance, Security, Doorman, TV/Cable, Exercise Facilities, Exterior Maintenance, Lawn Care, Scavenger, Snow Removal. there is a special assessment that the owner will pick up. this adds 10K to the purchase price. $25K for parking. you can purchase this for $235K and financing is simple. FHA or conventional.
***, , Austin Ridge At Lone Star Ranch, Frisco, TX
Mon Feb 23, 2009
Grant,

Taxes for 1717 S Prairie #1907 are listed at $3,084 for 2007 and assessments are $421/month. Assessments include: Heat, Air Conditioning, Water, Gas, Common Insurance, Security, Doorman, TV/Cable, Exercise Facilities, Exterior Maintenance, Lawn Care, Scavenger, Snow Removal.

Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions regarding this unit or others that you might be interested in.

Jeremy Veenstra
Krain Real Estate
773-870-9651