How much are the homeowners fees for the 800 W princess anne property?

Asked by John, Norfolk, VA Thu Feb 12, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1074410034-800-W-Princess-Ann…

Answers

1
Wayne Goodman…, , Norfolk, VA
Sun Oct 4, 2009
Hi John. The condo fee for this unit in this building is $416/month. While that seems high, please note that it does include a lot - water [including hot water], heat, sewer services,, trash pick-up services, grounds maintenance and master insurance policy on the building [you would need an insurance policy only for your interior and contents]. There would be a reserve component in the condominium fee as well for future capital needs of the building. If you owned your own home and had to pay separately for all of those items - especially your water/hot water, heat and property/casualty insurance - you likely would be right up there. The owner of this unit also has expressed their willingness to pay some closing costs for their buyer.

This has been a popular building for a long time now in Ghent. From my perspective as a Realtor, its biggest drawback is that it has no off-street parking. In other words - you are left on your own to find a place on the street to park. While often that is not a turn-off for me, in this case, in this location - a very busy corner - I do find it problematic.

Please let me know if I can provide more information or assistance about this property or any others. I am a native of the City, in fact of Ghent, and I live in Ghent myself right now. I work it extensively!

Best regards.
wayne.goodman@longandfoster.com