How much are the HO dues?

Asked by Elaine Hermes, Columbia, SC Sat Nov 17, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3097533406-38431-Oaktree-Loop…

Answers

4
Scott/Shelley…, Agent, San Diego, CA
Tue Jan 8, 2013
Hello Ellaine Hermes,

Thank you for your question- Just wanted to follow up to see if you have found a home yet?

My husband and I have lived and worked in Murrieta and Temecula for over 20 years. We know the area very very well and would be glad to help you find the home of your dreams at the best price possible!

We are REO and SHORT SALE SPECIALISTS. Our background over the last 30 years has been full time agents working in real estate sales and lending. We have worked through three down markets.
We know how to and what to do to get the best deal for you. We fight hard for you. Not to mention there are two of us to make sure your needs are taken care of!

Please feel free to view our online profiles, websites and testimonials. We have over 300 licensed agents that work for our company.

Scott and I would be glad to help you sort through all the different options available to you. Then when that right property hits the market we are ready to jump on it and make your dreams come true.

If you would like...might I suggest an automatic direct MLS Listing feed? We can set up a customized search of exactly what you are looking for so the minute that home hits the market you will be notified the same time all of us agents are notified. There is no faster or more accurate source for real estate listings than the source - The MLS!

Kindest regards,
Scott and Shelley Weier
Cal State Realty
C2 Financial Corporation
951-587-2100
scott@calstaterealty.us
shelley@calstaterealty.us
Terri Parker, Agent, Temecula, CA
Sat Nov 17, 2012
Hi Elaine,

The other agents have already answered your question, however, they didn't explain anything to you about the Bear Creek Community. If you are looking specifically for this community, I will be happy to send you information about it. If you are comparing different communities, I can help you with that also. My phone # is 951-377-4111 or my email is terri.homesmart@gmail.com. Contact me anytime, I start work usually at 6AM so feel free to call early if that is convenient for you given the time difference. Have a good weekend.

Terri Parker
HomeSmart Real Estate
Daniel Will…, Agent, Temecula, CA
Sat Nov 17, 2012
This property is in escrow, I can assist in finding you another home..
Karen Kuisel, Agent, Murrieta, CA
Sat Nov 17, 2012
Hi Elaine,
Unfortunately this home is already pending. The HOA's are about 530.00. I would be happy to help you find another great home in the area. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Karen Kuisel
Tarbell, Realtors
951-757-0757
Web Reference:  http://www.karenkuisel.com