Laura Wilcox…, Home Buyer in Saint Petersburg, FL

How much are the HOA and any other fees for this condo. Are pets allowed here. Thanks Laurie Wilcoxen

Asked by Laura Wilcoxen, Saint Petersburg, FL Fri Oct 5, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3017528604-5108-Brittany-Dr-S…

Answers

6
Pamela Cohn, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Sat Oct 6, 2012
Hi Laura,

As others have stated this is a 55+ Community, no pets, $490 monthly maintenance, 2011 taxes were $3056 and a "Short Sale" that is showing Active with Contract meaning there is a ratified contract between the Seller and Buyer contingent on the Seller's lender(s) approval, since the price of the condo is less than the Debt.

The reason "Short Sales" (which are anything but short) are left Active with Contract is to be able to accept back up offers, incase the first buyer gets tired of waiting. Lenders are requiring a minimum commitment and escrow deposit from Buyers (they want to see that the Buyer has skin in the game). After the 3-4 month waiting period, which is often extended, the Buyer may choose to walk. There is no guarantee, even with a full price that the lender will accept the offer. Sometimes Buyers will wait for months, only to have the lender say No they are going to foreclose instead. Lenders are looking at how they will lose the least amount. Lenders are also looking to get closer and closer to market value. Some people think just because it is a short sale they can low ball offer....this is NOT the case. Also even if there is only one loan, one lender it may have been sold off to multiple investors and now each investor has to agree to the terms in order to close a short sale.

If you have time contraints that you need to be in a home by a certain date ...whether 1 month or 6, any time restriction is probably not a good candidate for a short sale. There are no guarantees it will ever close. The fall through rate is very high.

Sometimes the best deals are the homes with equity and motivated Sellers. I usually tell clients..if you have NO time contraints you can look at everything, but don't limit yourself to bank owned or short sale properties. If you have ANY deadlines...avoid short sales.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
Christopher…, Agent, Breese, IL
Fri Oct 5, 2012
Hi, Laurie,

Looks like you already have the answer to your questions, Laurie. Condo Association rules and regulations are very important when buying a condo. Please keep asking questions! There are plenty of us willing and able to help. Please feel free to contact me should you find another property or if you'd like for me to do some research for you. I could narrow your search for those with affordable fees and those that allow pets. What kind of pets do you have?

Chris Dixon
Future Home Realty

Chrisdixoninc@gmail.com
Joe Martino, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Fri Oct 5, 2012
Hello Laura,

The monthly maintenance fees for the condo unit #503 at 5108 Brittany Dr S are listed at $490.00. The listing also states that no pets are allowed as well as that this is an age 55+ restricted community.

This condo is a short sale listing and already has a sales contract that was accepted by the seller from another buyer. The seller's agent has stated that they are accepting back up offers in case the current buyer happens to change their mind and walk from the contract.

There are also several other condos that are still available on the market in the Bayway Isles Point condo community so if you want some assistance in finding another property for you I would be glad to help.

Give me a call or email me if you would like my assiatance. I am a full time Realtor and have been licensed for 11 years.

Joe Martino
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
727-324-3709
JoeSellsFlorida@gmail.com
Sean Barber, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Fri Oct 5, 2012
$490 per month. I do not think pets are allowed. This particular unit is under contract.

#906 is available. It is a 2 bed 2 bath, 1605 square feet listed at $179,000.

I would be happy to coordinate a showing for you.

Much success,

Sean Barber
727-481-5012
sean@mytbrealtor.com
Oleg Iossem, Agent, Treasure Island, FL
Fri Oct 5, 2012
Dear Laurie this propperty is the short sale and ander contract.The condo fee $490 monthly,
pets are not allowed.Please contactme if you have any other questions .There are more properties available in this locations.
Sincerely
Oleg Iossem
727 773 6515
John Edwards, Agent, Saint Petersburg, FL
Fri Oct 5, 2012
Hi Laura. That property is currently under contract hence, the "active with Contract" status. They do not allow pets. The maintenance fee is $490/month. It is also a 55+ community.