ldobrolsky, Home Buyer in Berkeley Heights, NJ

How many bed rooms and bathrooms is this property? Who can I contact to speak further?

Asked by ldobrolsky, Berkeley Heights, NJ Mon Dec 17, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3027462225--Castle-Dr-Berk…

Answers

2
This particular home is not for sale. Read the "listing" thoroughly. The owners were just served a notice of default. It may never be for sale
The notice is a public record. Realty trak lists these in an attempt for you to pay them for a list of true foreclosures.
As Dave said there is only one unit available on Castle Drive but he neglected to tell you its listed at $389,000.
In the MLS there is only one place available on Castle Drive, number 6. It is a 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms end unit with a wood burning fireplace and a finished basement. It is located close to the train station & shopping. If you'd like to see it, I can make the arrangements. Feel fee to contact me on my cell: 732-687-4242.

Kind Regards,

Dave Labush