How long is an average single-family house ($290k-$340K) in Rancho Cucamonga on the market before it's sold?

Asked by Sallyg, 92397 Mon Apr 5, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Rancho_Cucamonga/sold…

Answers

1
Roland Corral, Agent, RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA
Fri May 28, 2010
That depends on what kind of sale it is Sally. It also depends very much on the knowledge and experience of the Realtor that is doing the sale and the Realtor doing the purchase. Short sales can take longer than a year in some cases, however, I've closed one representing both buyer and seller in less than 30 days because I was representing both sides and know what I'm doing. Most agents wont tell you they don't have the experience, many are just interested in the commission. Many agent do know what their doing however and it's important you seek a good one out. Make sure they are a Realtor. By the way, I'm also a licensed and Certified Real Estate Appraiser. A bank won't invest it's hundreds of thousands of dollars without the advice of an appraiser. Why should you do any less? Please feel free to call me anytime, 909-917-6176, Roland. :)