Property Q&A in Blue Ridge>Question Details

Jerry, Home Buyer in Bartlett, IL

How long has this property been on the market??? I have found it under several listing mls# and all at the same price--$223,000.

Asked by Jerry, Bartlett, IL Mon Jun 6, 2011

Any pictures of the inside of the garage?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3053685971-1750-Black-Ankle-C…

Answers

4
Marilyn Harbin’s answer
Hello Jerry,
I am not sure as to how long this property has been listed. There is additional acreage available for sale. I am sorry but there are no pictures of the inside of the garage. Please contact me if you would like additional information or would like to view this home.
Thank you for your question!

Marilyn Harbin, Realtor
RE/MAX Around the Mountains
Hello Jerry,

The reason for several listing MLS #'s is because the property is listed with various MLS systems that all feed into Trulia.com, as well as other property search websites. This is common as it gets the maximum exposure. It appears to have hit them all at the same time and I cannot find where the property has been listed for very long in any of those MLS systems.

I am very familiar with the Black Ankle Creek Road area and in my opinion, it is located in a beautiful section of the North Georgia mountains, convenient to hiking, biking, fishing, canoeing, tubing, kayaking, etc. It does appear to be priced right for that area.

Feel free to call or email me if you need a picture of the inside of the garage. I live very close by and can help you. My email is kim.knutzen@harrynorman.com and my cell phone is (770)402-1908. Have a great day!!

Kim
The home at 1750 Black Ankle Creek Road has only been listed on GA MLS since 5/31/2011, Jerry. It has a current tax assessment of $185,262. If you would like for me to send you an electronic flyer of that or any other properties in the area, please forward me your email address and I will get them over ASAP. Should you want to see some listings this month in person, please call and I will arrange the viewings. Good Luck!

Michael Hammond
SellsRealty@gmail.com
404-538-5499

http://www.georgiamls.com/agentsite/index.cfm?SiteID=HAMMONDJOHNM
Hi Jerry,

I found basically whay Marilyn did as well. According to our MLS system it is a new listing. The agent may have it listed on other MLS systems and that could cause you to find the same home several times over on these types of sites. If you would like to shoot me an email, I can send you the MLS sheet with all it's information, or get you in to see it if you are headed down this way. Have a great day.

Josh Carmichael, Realtor
Georgia Mountain & Lake Properties
joshsellsgmalp@aol.com
cell- 706-455-9953