Robert Rotte, Home Buyer in Kingman, AZ

How good does the well work ? how many septic systems are on property ? Are property boundrys marked ?

Asked by Robert Rotte, Kingman, AZ Sat Dec 24, 2011

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3061354102-8780-N-Avenida-Ram…

Answers

2
Dale Lucas, Agent, Kingman, AZ
Mon Dec 26, 2011
Hi Robert. Thank you for your interest. Hope you had a joyous Holiday. I would be happy to assist in any way possible. The home is in foreclosure and so as is. It requires BOA pre-approval. I would be happy to set up an appointment time to view the. property and discuss your particuliar needs. Please let me know a time that is conveneint. You can reach me at 928 377-6692. Please disregard this response if you are currently working with another agent.
Ann White, Agent, Kingman, AZ
Mon Dec 26, 2011
This home is a bank foreclosure. The Seller (the bank) would not have any information on the well, septic or markings of the property lines, condition of property, etc.. When you purchase the property the Seller would have the septic(s) pumped and inspected, and you would have the opportunity to contact AZ dept. of Water Resources for well information and have the well inspected, along with researching the lots lines and anything else that is important to you. This property is being sold "as is" condition. Please contact me if you would like to set up an appointment to tour this or any other properties. AnnWhite@RealtyExecutives.com, 928-727=3564. Sincerely. Ann White.