Steven Gerin…, Home Buyer in New Haven, CT

How does one find out more information about this house? I don't want to pay access and would like details....

Asked by Steven Geringer, New Haven, CT Sun Jan 25, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2003288172--Great-Hill-Rd-…

Answers

5
Kristina Zack, Agent, West Hartford, CT
Sun Jan 25, 2009
One more thing..the house is not listed as a foreclosure yet. Its listed as a normal sale. Its been on the market a little over a year. FYI if you decide to set up an appointment with a realtor.
Kristina Zack, Agent, West Hartford, CT
Sun Jan 25, 2009
as a quick note Steven, NEVER pay for realty trac. The information they provide is public record and is already free. They are ripping people off for paying for there information and half the time, its not reported correctly or on time. Heads up!
Johnathan Di…, , 06770
Sun Jan 25, 2009
And just so you know... The majority of those foreclosures listed by Realtytrac are not even properties that are being foreclosed on. Realtytrac pulls data from homes that have a Lis Pendens against them. People file Lis Pendens against homes for other reasons besides to foreclose on a home. But sometimes Realtytrac is lucky, and the home IS an actual foreclosure. There are much better ways of finding foreclosures, preforeclosures, and short sales on the web and are free, if that is what you are interested in doing. Email me and I'll give you more info.
Johnathan Di…, , 06770
Sun Jan 25, 2009
Steven,

Just did a quick search on the MLS. There is a home on Great Hill Rd listed for 389,900. If you would like more information, please email me at jdias@remax.net or give me a call at 203-305-3931
Web Reference:  http://www.johnathandias.com
Steven Gerin…, Home Buyer, New Haven, CT
Sun Jan 25, 2009
no, unfortunately, i do not. no foreclosure notices on trulia list the address. is there a way around this?