How do you remove names and refile a deed that is free and clear of any mortgage, providing all parties agree?

Asked by Jesse23, Baltimore County, MD Mon Oct 5, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Marney Kirk, Agent, Towson, MD
Mon Oct 5, 2009
Jesse, the best bet is to call a title company -- the one who did your settlement in the first place can usually handle it and do a "reissue rate" on the deed.
If you don't know who did your closing, please let me know the house info and buyer information and I can pull the deed for you to let you know.
If your title company is no longer in business, there are many out there who are very reputable who would be able to help.
Good luck!
Marney Kirk
Keller Williams Excellence Realty
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Property Q&A in Popular Cities in Baltimore County

Email me when…

Learn more