How do you correct the information provided? The square footage is incorrectly reported.

Asked by Jerry Stephens, 73013 Mon Apr 6, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jennifer Bla…, Agent, Owasso, OK
Mon Apr 6, 2009
If you are talking about Trulia records, than I would contact "Emily of Trulia" she is out of San Francisco, CA , her real name is Emily Gibson, and she is the Community Moderator..... she seems to know how to handle this kind of thing. Good Luck- Jennifer Henning
0 votes
Suzanne Walk…, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Mon Apr 6, 2009
Since, the house does not appear to be for sale or listed in the MLS, then I'd say contact the county assessor because Trulia is getting it's information directly from public records. The county assessor will be able to tell you the consequences if they come out to remeasure (meaning higher taxes, etc...).

It is not unusual for public records to not match the actual square footage. This is why appraisers measure themselves and don't use public record measurements.

Susan Walker
Web Reference:
0 votes
UB Home Team, Agent, Norman, OK
Mon Apr 6, 2009
This is usually an item that can be corrected with the county's records, if you are concerned with the informational integrity overall. If this is a syndication listing from a broker's website, it can be corrected with the listing Realtor. If this is strictly a sold property reference, not much you can do about previously submitted information on a closed property. Good luck!
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Property Q&A in Edmond Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more