Property Q&A in 90230>Question Details

Yasmin, Home Buyer in 90230

How do we get our deposit back after the sellers cancelled the sale?

Asked by Yasmin, 90230 Tue Jun 12, 2012

The lender took too long. We were approved; however it was past our contract and the sellers did not want to sign another extension. This would have been the 4th. Please advise.

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Yasmin,
Your good faith deposit should be at the Escrow company. You (and your buyer agent) should have this information. Your agent will give you a form to fill out and sign, as well as the seller and you will have your check returned by the Escrow company.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 18, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer