How do i find out more information about this foreclosure?

Asked by Susan.heil, Mableton, GA Mon Feb 4, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3100836425--Paran-Pines-Dr…

Answers

6
Robert A Whi…, Agent, Roswell, GA
Mon Feb 4, 2013
Susan,

This is a RealtyTrac teaser ad and may be long gone. It simply means the property (at some point) was in the required advertisement phase in the counties legal publication before auction on the courthouse steps. The best place to get these deals is in preforclosure - before they reach the courthouse, and way before they become an REO and some agent lists it for sale. A significant amount of due diligence is required to reduce your risks.

If you are interested in such deals whether for investment or a personal residence, contact me to discuss how I can help you do that.

Robert Whitfield
Broker/Owner
Professional Buyers Broker
New Home Construction Expert
ICC Code Certified Building Inspector
Advantage Realtors
678-585-9691
RobertWhitfield.com
TheHomeBuyersRep.com
Corporate Relocations | New Construction | Luxury & Investment Properties
Elizabeth Wa…, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Mon Feb 4, 2013
Hi Ms. Heil, thank you for your inquiry about this foreclosure! Your best information source
would be at the Fulton County courthouse.

I trust/hope this helps you.

Thank You!

Sincerely

Elizabeth 'Beppy' Walton, Realtor
ASP, CFIS, DPP
Keller Williams Buckhead
C/404 234 9418; eFax/404 604 3965
Email: beppyswalton@gmail.com
Chris Green, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Mon Feb 4, 2013
Hi Susan,

When I look at Paran Pines, only 1 listing shows up Active, 4164 Paran Pines Dr., it is currently listed for $975, 000. If you would like for me to search the MLS system and send you all of the homes that fit your requirements, or to just get general information, just give me a call at 678-984-8581.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Sarah Moore, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Mon Feb 4, 2013
Fred is right. This is an advertisement and is being used to get you to shell out money on a foreclosure list. If you are looking at taking advantage of the highly competitive foreclosure market, I would recommend working with an agent who knows the foreclosure world well and can get you set up on the systems to be successful in multiple offer, highest and best situations. In this market, quality homes priced right are flying off the market in a matter of days (My team has had a number of homes go under contract within 24-48 hours on the market!)

I would be happy to discuss the available foreclosures or other properties in your target areas.

Sarah Moore
The Live in Atlanta GA Team
KW Midtown
678-641-7925
sarah@liveinatlantaga.com
Fred Yancy, Agent, Woodstock, GA
Mon Feb 4, 2013
Susan - This is an advertisement from Realty Trac to try to get you to purchase their list of foreclosed properties. There is no guarantee that they are even available for sale at this point. Please do not pay for a list of foreclosed properties when you can get that information free of charge from a Realtor. I'd be happy to discuss your property search with you. You may also review properties that are for sale on my website (link below).\

Fred Yancy, Broker
Crye-Leike Realtors
(678) 799-4663
http://fredyancy.crye-leike.com
Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Mon Feb 4, 2013
The County or Parrish Records are where you find all the info regarding any lis pendens, original note & mortgage holder.

Best of Luck.