How do get information about purchasing this property?

Asked by Joanjohn59, Baltimore, MD Wed Feb 6, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3107960772--Farnham-Way-Lu…

Answers

2
Marney Kirk, Agent, Towson, MD
Wed Feb 6, 2013
Hi JoanJohn!

This house apparently has received a notice of default. It does not mean it is on the market or that it may ever be for sale as a foreclosure.

As RealtyTrac says, "The borrower/homeowner still has the opportunity to stop the foreclosure by catching up on defaulted payments or paying off the entire loan balance usually by refinancing or selling the property."

There are many homes in the Mays Chapel area, where this home is located. Currently there are not any on Farnham Way, but that could change at any point.

My office is just down the street. If you would like me to send you listings or help you out, please let me know.

Thank you!

Marney Kirk

Keller Williams Excellence Realty
Kathy Hutchi…, Agent, Huntingtown, MD
Wed Feb 6, 2013
Joanjohn59-

The best way to get information is to work with an agent that specializes in that area! I know an outstanding agent that knows the Lutherville/Timonium area extremely well- email me your contact info and I will have him call you directly- my email is khutchins@realtor.com and cell is 301-785-1995!