Property Q&A in Bushwick>Question Details

Anocerino, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

How do I use your site to do a CMA of a property in Bushwick, Brooklyn?

Asked by Anocerino, Brooklyn, NY Fri Dec 28, 2012

Dear Anocerino:

If you want to research comparable sale information for a specific property, you would probably be better off using or Those web sites can show you recent sale information.

Keep in mind that if you want a more specific and accurate estimate of your property's value, your best bet would be to have a real estate agent or two come by your home, provide you with the most recent and relevant sales comps and give you their opinion of how much your home is worth. It is also a god idea to speak to agent that specialize in your neighborhood and have sold homes in the area.

I have been helping consumers sell homes in Brooklyn since 1993, feel free to contact me as I would love the opportunity to help you. Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 29, 2012
For an accurate cma why not simply work with an agent of your own who can provide it free of charge. Keep in mind that not all online information may be accurate nor up to date; therefore not recommended for a cma...
Hey, I don't think trulia has a tool like this. However, you can search for homes similar to yours and see its worth that way. You should contact a real estate broker/agent to really get the best opinion. Feel free to contact me if you would like to receive further help!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012