How do I see the home or place a bid?

Asked by lisamarrocca, Troy, MI Mon Oct 1, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3078855198--Dawn-Ridge-Dr-…

Answers

7
Randy, , Oak Park, MI
Wed Oct 10, 2012
Listen hear baby doll, give me a jingle and I'll hook you up with a sweet crib on Randall dr!!!! It even has a swim pool in back yard.
Eric Michael, Agent, Northville, MI
Mon Oct 1, 2012
Find a local agent that you feel comfortable working with. It'll help you a lot!
Ryan & Amber…, Agent, Southfield, MI
Mon Oct 1, 2012
You can see any home you would like that is active or that is allowed to be shown by working with a Realtor. I would be happy to send you active listings and then we can go look at any homes that you may like!

Amber Leatherman
Coldwell Banker Weir Manuel
aleatherman@cbwm.com
248.924.7733
Haig Istambo…, Agent, Rochester, MI
Mon Oct 1, 2012

It looks like the address of the condo that you asked about is 5826 Dawn Ridge Drive. There are three (3) Sheriff Sale dates recorded. The second from last recording in February of 2011 has Fannie Mae transferring it to Trademark Properties of MI. (Maybe an Asset Manager)

So this could have been part of a package of properties that Fannie Mae sold to an investor. But in October of 2011 Trademark Properties noted that Bank of America is the Obligor on the property. So they may be preparing to sell it eventually.

The reason I say eventually is because in December of 2011, a Lease was signed which was a minimum of 1 year. (I don't know exactly how long the lease is, I am just assuming it is at least 1 year long). So the tenant has rights and the property may not be sold until the Lease ends.

But we can always set up an automated search that will notify you when the property IS placed for sale on the market.

I hope this answers a few questions for you. Feel free to email or call me with any questions.

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
Sigrid Garri…, Agent, Rochester, MI
Mon Oct 1, 2012
Lisa,

There are 2 homes that are pending on that street but none actively listed for sale. Jay is correct about realty trac. To find out about the home buying process & trends today, you really need to find a buyers agent that you can work with. They will guide you & explain everything to you. Buyers agents typically do not take commisions from their buyers. The commisions are paid through the sellers. Yet a buyers agent will work for you & not the seller. The market has switched & is a sellers market in many areas. You need someone experienced to help you.

Good luck in finding a buyers agent, mortgage broker, inspector, & insurance agent. And of course a home.

Have a wonderful week.
Jay M. Jones, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Mon Oct 1, 2012
Good Morning Lisa,

Unfortunately, this property is not yet listed and is very likely still in the early stages of foreclosure. These Realty Trac "listings" are basically just postings by Realty Trac tracking the foreclosure process and may be listed in a matter of weeks, months--or possibly never. The "listed price" of $61,800 is probably the amount still owed on the house on one of the mortgages and won't be the listed price if and when it ever hits the market. There are currently no properties for sale in the local Realtor listing system (MLS) on Dawn Ridge.

Your best bet in finding local actively listed foreclosure deals is to contact a local Realtor who can automatically update you via email when something hits the market within your price range and criteria. In today's VERY active market the best deals will often be under contract within a few days--many times even before they have a chance to hit these public access web sites. Feel free to contact me and I'd be happy to formulate a plan of action with you.

Jay M. Jones, Realtor
RealtorJay@sbcglobal.net
248.568.4947
Karen Paytas, Agent, Clinton Twp, MI
Mon Oct 1, 2012
Hi Lisa,

Good Morning! Unfortunately, this property is not currently on the market. Sometimes after a foreclosure and end of redemption it can take a lender sometime to get this house on the market.
Also, they don't list for the price you see on Trulia. That price in some cases only reflects one mortgage. If you would like to receive listings of available properties and watch for this one to come on the market just let me know and I'll set it up for you.

Have a Great Day!!

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com