How do I place my wife name on my home deed?

Asked by Franco, 33955 Thu Jan 5, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Sandra Rubin…, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Fri Jan 6, 2012
Hi Franco;

All you need to do is execute a "Quit Claim Deed". Your personal attorney can do this for you or you can use a local attorney. This is a very straightfoward transaction.
I personally have worked with Jill Mcrory Law & Tiltle Co. She is very experienced and is very reasonable in her fees.
Address: 150 Laishley Ct. Suite 122
Punta Gorda, 33950
She handles Real Estate Law, Estate Planning & Tax Law

If you need any additonal information I would be happy to help.
Sandra Rubinstein: SFT, TRC
Keller Williams Realty; Peace River Partners, LLC.
0 votes
Judy Petkewi…, Agent, Punta Gorda, FL
Thu Jan 5, 2012
Franco, You will need to execute a Quick Claim Deed to yourself and your wife. I recommend using an Real Estate Attorney and should be reasonable cost.
I recommend calling
John L. Wideikis, Esquire
Berntsson, Ittersagen, Gunderson
Waksler & Wideikis, LLP
18401 Murdock Circle
Suite C
Port Charlotte, Florida 33948-1088
Telephone (941) 627-1000
0 votes
Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Thu Jan 5, 2012
You would do a quit claim deed through a real estate attorney. I recommend Farr Law Firm in Punta Gorda. That is who we used to do the same thing.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty
0 votes
Lorrie Tanks…, Agent, Punta Gorda, FL
Thu Jan 5, 2012
Hi Franco - a properly completed quitclaim deed recorded in the public records of the county where the property is located will take care of that for you. If you need a local contact to assist you with that, please get in touch with me directly. Thank you and have a great day! Lorrie Tanksley, Realtor - RE/MAX Harbor Realty
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more