How do I go about getting a V.A. home loan for this property.

Asked by Matthew, 67213 Mon Mar 9, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Joe Homs, Agent, Laguna Hills, CA
Mon Mar 9, 2009

1. You must be a veteran to get a V.A. loan, but I will assume that you are. After obtaining your certificate from the V.A. you can really check with any major lender and they can assist you.
2. The property you inquired about however, is NOT available for VA financing as it is in litigation with the land owner over lease payments. I have details if you wish.

If you need anything else let me know.

Joe Homs
Wright Realty Partners
Web Reference:
0 votes
Karen Parsons…, Agent, Laguna Beach, CA
Mon Mar 9, 2009

Are you working with an agent? He/She should be able to direct you to a lender who can help you get a VA loan. If you need a referral...shoot me an email and I'll get you a name of someone I really like.

0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more