Property Q&A in Scottsdale>Question Details

Julia, Other/Just Looking in Arizona

How do I go about finding the owner of this vacant property. It looks as if renovations were in mind but the place has been at a stand still.

Asked by Julia, Arizona Mon Feb 4, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Arizona/Scottsdale/sold/20729103…

Answers

7
Home is for rent or for sale. I just received an offer to purchase that I have accepted. Thanks Ron
Julia -

This home was purchased by a local investor at a Trustee Sale in October 2012 for $204,300. The home was built in 1979 and is 1,626 sf on a 8,425 sf lot. I am sure the investor will make improvements to the home and then list it for sale sometime in 2013. Call me or email me if I canassist you in your search for a home in this area to purchase.

Rob Ryan
West USA Realty
602-828-1589
robazhomes@gmail.com
It looks like it is owned by an investor. They bought it in October at a trustees sale.
Go to Maricopa.gov and look it up under parcel or address to find the owner. You may need to do some additional homework if it is owned by an llc (corporation commission).
I did find that It is owned by an llc. I am guessing this is intended for renovations, just not sure when. I am hoping to find more info because it has so much potential. I would rather see it in my hands as someone looking for a renovation property in 85260 rather a basic fast flip and take it off their hands. I just don't
know how to further my research on that.
I am new to the real estate investment ndustry and not sure how to dig past that
part being that I am just a solo individual speaking here.
Flag Mon Feb 4, 2013
Julia,

If you go to: http://mcassessor.maricopa.gov/assessor/RealProperty.aspx

you can search the Maricopa County Assessor's site by Property Address. This will give you the complete Sales History on the Property, including any/all current owners. Sometimes there's additional Contact Info available for the owners. Please contact me if you need any additional information. Hope this helps.

Brent Hammonds, Associate Broker
Solutions Real Estate
602-717-3219
AzBrokerBrent@gmail.com
Hi Julia, it was recently purchased by an investor (October) at trustee's sale. Feel free to message me if you want more info.
you can look it up on the Maricopa County Tax website at http://mcassessor.maricopa.gov/Assessor/ParcelApplication/De… or you could email me at Craig@craigharland.com and I would be happy to assist you
Craig Harland
Solutions Real Estate
602-492-7060